Engineering of transformer substations and cable lines for voltage from 0.4 kV to 400 kV
We prepare a basic and detailed design and perform supervision of its execution in construction phase, we perform electrical network feasibility studies for special, non-special and regular buildings, structures, and provide consultations. We offer for customers the most technically and economically efficient solutions that meets their expectations. Whenever necessary, we can order topographic or geological surveys, and receive project approvals from the relevant state authorities. We have previously worked in the Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian markets.
Targeted markets: electricity distribution and transmission networks; wind, solar, hydro, biomass and thermal power plants; railway, oil and gas industry; infrastructure; municipal buildings and shopping centres.
• Primary switchgear equipment for the transmission and distribution, power transformers, reactors and capacitor banks
• Cable and overhead power lines
• Relay protection and automation
• Control system (RTU, SCADA)
• Electronic communications
• Automated metering
• AC and DC panels, accumulator batteries
• Security and fire alarm
• Mechanics and architecture
• Wastewater, drainage
• Calculations of electrical network, relay protection settings and mechanical part
• Design of automation and power distribution panels for technological facilities